quarta-feira, 28 de janeiro de 2009

Useful expressions III - Presentations

Source: Market Leader series

Introducing the topic
I'm going to tell you about...
This morning I'd like to outline...

Giving a plan of your talk
I've divided my presentatin into three parts. Firstly... Secondly... Finally.
My talk is in three parts. I'll start with...move on to...and finish with...
First, I'll give you... After that,... Finally,...

Inviting questions
If there's anything you're not clear about, go ahead and ask any questions you want.
If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to interrupt me.
I'll be glad to answer any questions (at the end of my talk).

Referring to the audience's knowledge
As you know...
As you are aware...

Changing the topic
Right, let's move on to...
Ok, I'll now look at...

Concluding and ending
To sum up...
To summarize...
Thank you very much. Any questions?
Well, that's all I have to say.
Thank you for listening.